Aims and Objectives
● To enable our students to use all of their language skills effectively and to improve their knowledge of English grammar.
● To improve the language skills and knowledge of our students and to ensure that they can contribute to all studies in the departments without difficulty.
● To improve the quality of education by providing language education in accordance with international standards and to ensure that education is carried out in the most effective way by reducing the number of students in language classes.
● To provide all the materials, facilities and guidance that our students need in the language learning process.
● In addition to the basic level of language education to be given for the development of our students’ language skills, to offer the beginning courses related to the undergraduate programs they are enrolled in to the students who have reached the intermediate language level.