1.In order for our students to complete the immigration procedures, you must be active students bv registering fòr your courses at your respective faculties.
2. You should complete the registration process by clicking ‘register now’ and filling in the information on the pop-up page on the TRNC student permits system at https://permissions.gov.ct.tr/login click ‘
3. Your user code and password will be sent to your e-mails and phones according to the information entered on the immigration page. In accordance with this information, you will be able to enter to the immigration page.
4. If errors are detected in the personal information on the student permits application page, you should contact to the Directorate of the Student Registrar’s Office to verify your passport number and personal information in the system.
5. On the student permissins application page, you will first see the question about whether you have a health report.
6. A foreign student must choose “I Don’t Have a Health Report”. The system will send you a message about the name of a nearest laboratory . Go to the specified laboratory and after 3 days of injection you should revisit the same labortory to finalize your process.
7. The result of the laboratory examination will be approved over the single physician report fee specified in the regulation on fees tariff of health institutions in force of the TRNC Ministry of Health.
8. However, in cases where (the Ministry will require additional inspection, health institutions will pay full fees according to the fee tariff set out in the fees tariff regulation. Students who do not have a health report, will process the student permits through the automation system in order to receive a health report.
9. The reports uploaded to the syslem will be proceeded to the next Phase after the approval of the Ministry of Health.
10. After receiving vour approvales you will be able to transfer to the tax office and specify how many years you will have your immigration and after paying the tax in the system you will be able to transfer to the immigration office and end your student permission process. Then you will wait for the immigration department to prepare your documents.
11. The information about the student permission documents that are available will be sent to the Phone number and/or e-mail address that you specified during registration.
12. However, since the Department of immigration sends you the message when printing the document, you should wait few days considering the length of time until the document reaches to the University.
After receiving the message you will be able to apply to the Directorate of Student Registrar’s Office of your university with your passport and receive your document.