- Admission Criterias
- Fees & Payments
- Life on Campus
- Online Application
- The scholarship is granted with the approval of the Board of Trustees.
- Records of Students of TC Nationals who completed High school in TRNC
- TRNC National Students Admission Requirements
- Transfer and Pickup
- Scholarships and Discounts
Enrollment Admission Requirements for Students of TC Nationals
Students of the Turkish Republic can enroll at the Ada KENT University by providing the following conditions within the framework of the specified quotas.
To be placed in four-year programs as a result of University Entrance Exams organized by Student Selection and Placement Center (OSYM) for all other programs except Physical Education and Sports Education, Physical Education and Sports education For the Program, the 2018-TYT (Basic Proficiency Test) is to be obtained at least 150 raw points and the special skills exam to be held by the University must be successful.
Required Documents for Registration
• 2018 the Internet output of the YKS result document and 4 copies;
• Original and 4 photocopy of the High school diploma;
• If the High school diploma is not prepared, the student's high school output document (documenting the graduation) and 6 photocopy;
• 1 copies or photocopy of the Birth certificate;
• 8 Passport photos;
• Document on the absence of Male candidates ' military affiliation (Military Status Certificate) (for 1999 and pre-births);
• Bank receipt stating that all or the first installment of the Period of tuition is deposited;
• Medical Report (Chest Radiography, HICV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C) and 2 photocopy
(Must be taken from full-fledged residency or university hospitals affiliated with the Ministry of Health of the TC).